The best of the UK's independent schools sector has been honoured at a prestigious awards ceremony in central London tonight.
The Tes Independent School Awards 2020 have recognised exceptional schools and individuals in a dazzling ceremony at the Grosvenor House hotel, in Mayfair.
Tes editor Ann Mroz said: "The UK's independent schools display some of the best teaching and learning practice in the world.
"They are a national asset, and it's a pleasure to be able to recognise some of their innovation and hard work, and to share these stories of their achievements.
"The competition this year has been exceptionally fierce with a record number of entries and each of the winners should be justly proud."
And the winners are:
• Independent School of the Year: Highgate School
• Whole-school Community Initiative of the Year: Highfield at Harrogate Ladies College
• Strategic Education Initiative of the Year: Eton College
• Sports Award: Reed's School
• Marketing Campaign of the Year: Notre Dame School, Cobham
• Best Use of Technology: Wimbledon High School GDST
• Alumni Engagement Campaign of the Year: Royal Grammar School Newcastle
• Student Initiative of the Year: St Augustine's Priory
• Independent-State School Partnership Award: Westminster School and Harris Westminster Sixth Form
• Senior School of the Year: Highgate School
• Lifetime Achievement Award: Richard Foster – Windlesham House School
• Wellbeing Initiative of the Year: Bradford Grammar School
• Boarding School of the Year: Wilds Lodge School
• Creativity Award: Notting Hill and Ealing High School
• Pre-prep School of the Year: Town Close School, Norwich