1. Which artist created the painting Salvator Mundi, sold in November 2017 for a world record $450.3m?
2. Which mountain pass connects the towns of Landi Kotal and Jamrud?
3. Singer-songwriter CeeLo Green and producer Danger Mouse make up which "crazy" soul duo?
4. Which male footballer won the 2018 Ballon d’Or?
5. What does the acronym Nasa stand for in relation to space exploration?
6. What word can mean to write, a female swan or a small enclosure? (see picture clue)
7. A dazzle is the collective noun for which animal?
8. Huître is the French word for which seafood?
9. What character does Hugh Jackman play in the 2017 film The Greatest Showman?
10. Both born on 11 January, John A Macdonald (1st) and Jean Chrétien (20th) were presidents of which country?
Scroll down for the answers...
1. Leonardo da Vinci
2. The Khyber Pass
3. Gnarls Barkley
4. Luka Modric
5. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
9. PT Barnum
Questions set by John Cunnane