1. Which Latin phrase means “through my fault” and is an acknowledgement of having done wrong?
2. Which star from the constellation Orion is the name of the Michael Keaton character in a 1988 comedy-fantasy film?
3. Which goalkeeper won the Golden Gloves award at the 2018 football World Cup?
4. Which medieval torture device is also the name of an English heavy metal band?
5. The Monte Viso or Buco di Viso tunnel is the oldest tunnel running through which mountain range?
6. What rank in King Duncan’s army is Macbeth in Shakespeare’s play?
7. The drink kirsch is made from which fruit?
8. Which operatic tenor was born in Modena on 12th October 1935?
9. What name is given to the measurement from the elbow to the tip of the middle finger?
10. Founded in 1945 as one of the United Nations’ agencies with a remit to defeat hunger, what does the acronym FAO stand for?
Scroll down for the answers...
1. Mea Culpa
2. Betelgeuse (Bettlejuice)
3. Thibaut Courtois
4. Iron Maiden
5. The Alps
8. Luciano Pavarotti
10. Food and Agriculture Organization