1. Which Briton is the only driver to have won the Formula 1 World Championship, the Indianapolis 500 and the 24 Hours of Le Mans?
2. On which planet would you find Olympus Mons, the tallest mountain in the solar system?
3. Who composed the Bridal Chorus music also known as Here Comes The Bride?
4. The Real is the currency of which South American country?
5. Pearl, Sanding and Turbinado are all types of what foodstuff?
6. What name is given to a technique of painting in which small dots of colour are applied in patterns to form an image?
7. In the 1960s TV series, which actor was “The Prisoner”?
8. During which conflict was General George Custer killed?
9. Which board game was conceived by Canadians Chris Haney and Scott Abbott on 15 December 1979?
10. Where in the human body would you find the stapes bone?
Please scroll down for the answers...
1. Graham Hill
3. Richard Wagner
7. Patrick McGoohan
8. Battle of the Little Bighorn
9. Trivial Pursuit
Questions set by John Cunnane