- Which American tennis Grand Slam winner was born in Wiesbaden, Germany on 16 February 1959?
- What is the coloured part of the eye that surrounds the pupil?
- Who wrote the books Betsey Biggalow the Detective, Boys Don’t Cry and The Monster Crisp-Guzzler?
- What was the name of the character played by Tom Selleck in the TV series Friends?
- What type of creature is a margay?
- Which song is played at 6am day after day after day in the 1993 film Groundhog Day?
- What is the name of the body of water that is located between Russia and the US?
- What is fermented to produce the Japanese drink sake?
- What was the name of the German general and military theorist who was popularly known as the Desert Fox in the Second World War?
- How many suspects were there in the original version of the board game Cluedo?
Scroll down for answers...
- John McEnroe
- Malorie Blackman
- Dr Richard Blake
- I Got You Babe by Sonny and Cher
- Bering Straits
- Erwin Rommel
- 6 – Mrs White, Rev Green, Mrs Peacock, Professor Plum, Miss Scarlett and Colonel Mustard
Questions set by John Cunnane