- At what point is Celcius the same temperature value as Fahrenheit?
- How many countries does the Alps run through?
- A bask is the collective noun for which reptile?
- What is the name of the small Russian pancakes traditionally made from buckwheat flour?
- The 2018 Winter Olympics will take place in which country?
- Who replaced Kevin Spacey as J Paul Getty in the 2017 film All the Money in the World?
- Which group had a hit in 1991 with their song More Than Words?
- Which of Charles Dickens’ novels is largely set during the Gordon Riots of 1780?
- Who was the father of Indira Gandhi, India’s fourth and only female prime minister?
- Argentum is the Latin name for which element?
Scroll down for answers
2. 8 (France, Monaco, Liechtenstein, Italy, Switzerland, Slovenia, Austria and Germany)
5. South Korea
6. Christopher Plummer
8. Barnaby Rudge: The Tale of the Riots of Eighty
9. Jawaharlal Nehru (India’s first prime minister)
Questions set by John Cunnane