1. By ecclesiastical rules, what is the earliest date that Easter Sunday can fall on?
2. Which artist painted The Last Supper, housed in the Convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie in Milan?
3. Easter island belongs to which South American country?
4. The first Fabergé egg was crafted for the emperor of which country?
5. In the Bible, which prisoner was released instead of Jesus?
6. Often associated with Easter, who composed the oratorio Messiah in 1741?
7. In which decade did The Good Friday Agreement, also known as the Belfast Agreement, take place?
8. Which Scottish football club plays its home games at Easter Road?
9. In the Christian religion, what is the first day of Lent?
10. Who plays the title character in Monty Python’s The Life of Brian?
Scroll down for the answers...
1. 22 March (Easter is always the first Sunday after the first full moon following the spring equinox)
2. Leonardo da Vinci
4. Russia (Tsar Alexander III)
9. Ash Wednesday
10. Graham Chapman