1. Mohair is a fibre that originates from which animal?
2. Which team won baseball’s 2018 World Series?
3. Who was the German emperor at the beginning of the First World War?
4. The moon called Triton is the largest natural satellite of which planet in our solar system?
5. Which word can mean a bad golf shot, a makeshift knife or a cut of meat?
6. Who voices the character of Shrek in the animated film of the same name?
7. Opened on 23 October 2018, the longest sea bridge in the world connects the city of Macau to which island?
8. Which album by the band Wings was released in the UK on 7 December 1973?
9. In which of Shakespeare’s plays does Shylock utter the line “If you prick us, do we not bleed?”
10. The Japanese condiment mirin is made using which grain?
Scroll down for the answers...
1. Angora goat
2. Boston Red Sox
3. Kaiser Wilhelm II
6. Mike Myers
7. Hong Kong
8. Band on the Run
9. The Merchant of Venice
Questions set by John Cunnane