Tes Quiz: 19 February 2021
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
1. Uluru, also known as Ayers Rock, can be found in which Australian state?
2. Manchego is a type of what foodstuff?
3. The pharmaceutical company Pfizer has its headquarters in which country?
4. The character of Mario first appeared in which arcade game?
5. Which Brazilian football club won the 2020 Copa Libertadores?
6. What novel was written by Alexandra Ripley as a sequel to Margaret Mitchell’s Gone With The Wind?
7. Brothers In Arms is a 1985 album by which band?
8. What are the colours of the five Olympic Rings?
9. What vessels carry blood to the heart for ...