Tes Quiz: 23 July 2021
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- The Marriage of Figaro is an opera by which composer?
- Edward Lear is famed for which type of poetry?
- Fuerteventura is part of which island group?
- Humans have five basic tastes. Which one describes foods that exhibit savouriness?
- I’m as bald as a coot. But what type of creature is a coot?
- What is the name of the reddish-brown pigment derived from the ink sac of the common cuttlefish?
- British athlete Hannah Cockcroft is a five-time Paralympic gold medallist in which sport?
- Directed by Bong Joon-ho, which was the first non-English-language film to win the Oscar for Best Picture ...