Tes Quiz: 30 April 2021
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- “I think, therefore I am” is a phrase attributed to which philosopher?
- What type of animal is an oryx?
- What economic term defines a decrease in the overall price level so that the inflation rate becomes negative?
- Which English city will host the 2022 Commonwealth Games?
- Oswald Cobblepot is the real name of which of the Batman villains?
- Which vegetable is used in the dish eggs florentine?
- By what name is the clavicle bone also known?
- What was the name of Bill Sikes’ dog in the novel Oliver Twist?
- Which member of the band the Eagles had a 1984 hit with The Heat Is On?
- What is ...