Tes Quiz: 9 April 2021
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- The Mandalorian TV series is part of which film franchise?
- Used to thicken soups and sauces, what are the two ingredients of a beurre manié?
- What does a conchologist study and collect?
- The Starry Night is a painting by which Dutch artist?
- The guitarist Carlos Santana was born in which country?
- Saúl “Canelo” Álvarez is a multiple champion in which sport?
- Which Australian state capital was named after the wife of the British King William IV?
- Which British politician became the first honorary US citizen on 9 April 1963?
- Happy Talk, a 1982 hit for Captain Sensible, originally ...