10 January 2020
Tes Quiz: 10 January 2020
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- In the short story by Rudyard Kipling, what type of animal was the title character Rikki-Tikki-Tavi?
- Who are the only biological father and son to have scored for England in a football senior international?
- Which of the Earth’s five major circles of latitude currently sits at 66 degrees, 33 minutes north?
- Designed to standardise international money transfers, what does the acronym SWIFT stand for?
- Tom Joad is the protagonist in which novel by John Steinbeck?
- Who played the title role in the 2018 film Mary Queen of Scots?
- What is the name of Donald Trump’s son-in-law, who was born ...