Tes Quiz: 13 March 2020
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- How many brothers were in the original line up of The Beach Boys?
- Which legume is fermented to make miso?
- Kobe Bryant played his entire 20-season professional career in the NBA league with which team?
- By what name is the Republic of China more commonly known?
- Who is the author of the children’s novel ‘Charlotte’s Web’?
- Henry Cavill and Robert Vaughn have both played which spy character in ‘The Man from U.N.C.L.E.’?
- Also known as the spiny anteater, what is the name of the animal that is one of only two egg-laying mammals, along with the platypus?
- On 13th March 1781 William ...