Tes Quiz: 14 February 2020
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- A doge was the highest political official in the city states of which country?
- In what year did the St Valentine’s Day Massacre take place in Chicago?
- What was the name of the first mammal to be cloned from an adult cell, who died aged 6 on 14 February 2013 while suffering from a progressive lung disease?
- Which son of Venus is the Roman god of love and is a symbol of Valentine’s Day?
- In the medical term CT scan, what do the initials CT stand for?
- Who finished runner-up to Lewis Hamilton in the 2019 Formula One world championship?
- Which Canadian film-maker, who won a best director ...