19 July 2019
Tes Quiz: 19 July 2019
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- Which is the most populous state in India? (It’s the home of the Taj Mahal.)
- In 2019, Maximum Security became the only horse that crossed the finish line first to be disqualified in the 145-year history of which classic race?
- King Vajiralongkorn was crowned monarch of which country in May 2019?
- Which constructed international auxiliary language was created by L L Zamenhof, a Polish-Jewish ophthalmologist?
- Meissen porcelain originates in which country?
- Which of Shakespeare’s title characters is also known as the Moor of Venice?
- In the TV series Game of Thrones, what is the name of ...