TES Quiz: 2 September 2016
Pit your wits against TES’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- Which is the only nation not to have won a gold medal while hosting the summer Olympic Games?
- What links the national anthems of San Marino, Spain and Kosovo?
- How many imperial gallons make up one bushel?
- Who composed the piece of music called Radetzky March?
- Which company manufactures the Camry model of motor car?
- Which actress is the sister of actor Warren Beatty?
- By what name is the scapula bone better known?
- Which pachyderm was created by author Jean de Brunhoff?
- Which fruit is one of the main ingredients in the dish clafoutis?
- Genghis Khan was the founder of which empire?