Tes Quiz: 24 March 2017
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- Calvados is a brandy made from which fruit?
- Fred DeLuca and Pete Buck formed which fast food sandwich chain in Bridgeport, Connecticut, in August 1965?
- What papal name did Jorge Mario Bergoglio take when he became head of the Roman Catholic church in March 2013?
- In which European capital city was Harry Houdini (real name Erich Weiss) born on 24 March 1874?
- Which German was responsible for composing The Brandenburg Concertos?
- Philip Pirrip is the narrator and protagonist in which of Charles Dickens’ novels?
- Nigel Owens, Craig Joubert and Romain Poite are all international referees in ...