TES Quiz: 28 October 2016
Pit your wits against TES’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- Which Verdi opera is set in Egypt?
- During which conflict were tanks first used in battle?
- In which organ of the human body is the pituitary gland located?
- A New Hope is the title of which episode of the Star Wars series of films?
- Which nut is the main ingredient of marzipan and frangipane?
- The mythical Greek king Agamemnon appears in which Shakespeare play?
- What is the height of the lowest board in an Olympic diving competition?
- Yerevan is the capital of which European country?
- If a couple are celebrating their tin wedding anniversary, how many years have they been married?
- Who was ...