Tes Quiz: 30 November 2018
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
1. Dedicated to the surveyors who drew it up, by what name is the boundary between the US states of Maryland and Pennsylvania also known?
2. Shawn Carter is the real name of which rapper?
3. The term vernal relates to which of the seasons?
4. Where will you find the three smallest bones in the human body?
5. England play New Zealand for the Baskerville Shield in which sport?
6. Who composed the piece Serenade No 13 for Strings in G Major, also known as Eine kleine Nachtmusik?
7. The popular US dish known as grits is made from which cereal?
8. Who plays the son of the title character in ...