Tes Quiz: 4 May 2018
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
1. Actress Audrey Hepburn was born on 4 May in which European capital city?
2. The dish jambalaya originated in which American state?
3. The Arona is a model of car manufactured by which company?
4. Una Paloma Blanca is a song about what creature?
5. May the fourth be with you: who played Anakin Skywalker in the 1999 film Star Wars: Episode 1 – The Phantom Menace?
6. In the Bible, who was the third son of Adam and Eve?
7. In telecommunications terminology what does the acronym ACD stand for?
8. What is the minimum number of points required to win a game of badminton?