09 February 2018
Tes Quiz: 9 February 2018
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- Which Caribbean island is the only country to be named after a woman?
- Who was the general secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union who died on 9 February 1984?
- Which cricketer has the highest Test batting average?
- Which company makes the Cool Water range of fragrances?
- From which poem does the line “Water, water, everywhere, nor any drop to drink” come?
- I Know Him So Well is a song from which musical?
- Which spice is derived from the flower of a crocus plant, Crocus sativus?
- In the TV cartoon series, who is Yogi Bear’s sidekick?
- Amethyst gemstones come in a range of which ...
Subscribe to get access to the content on this page.
If you are already a Tes/ Tes Scotland subscriber please log in with your username or email address to get full access to our back issues, CPD library and membership plus page.
Not a subscriber? Find out more about our subscription offers.