Tes Quiz: 9 November 2018
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
1. Which dance is named after the aviator Charles Lindbergh?
2. Adventures of Huckleberry Finn is a novel by which author?
3. Which British cyclist won the 2018 Vuelta a España?
4. Which company that manufactures footwear and sports and casual apparel was founded by 23-year-old Kevin Plank in 1996?
5. Released in 1957, Reet Petite finally became a UK number one hit in 1986 for which artist?
6. Credited with producing the first cheese and onion flavoured crisps, the company Tayto Crisps is based in which European country?
7. Which organ in the human body is the main producer and regulator ...