Award-winning colleges will be hosting workshops over the coming months to share the secrets of their success.
The Association of Colleges (AoC) has announced the dates for its free-to-attend AoC Beacon Awards best-practice workshops, which are aiming to celebrate the most innovative practices in areas ranging from the use of technology to mental health and wellbeing.
In March, the winners of this year’s Beacon Awards were announced at the Tes FE Awards. More than 700 sector leaders and staff gathered to find out the victors of the two sets of awards, held side by side for the first time. These were picked from a high-quality shortlist of inspirational individuals and outstanding institutions.
Background: Tes FE Awards 2019 winners crowned
Read more: Tes FE Awards 2019: Shortlist unveiled
The winners and dates of workshops
- Wednesday 5 June: British Council International Award – National Star College
- Thursday 20 June: Effective Use of Technology in Further Education Award – Bolton College
- Monday 24 June: RCU Support for Students Award –Activate Learning
- Wednesday 26 June: The Careers and Enterprise Company Careers Education and Guidance Award – North West Regional College
- Tuesday 2 July: Skills and Education Group Award for Social Mobility and Widening Participation – Birkenhead Sixth Form College
- Thursday 4 July: AoC Mental Health and Wellbeing Award – Weston College
- Thursday 4 July: Edge Award for Excellence in the Practical Delivery of Technical and Professional Learning – Wiltshire College and University Centre
- Date TBC: City & Guilds College Engagement with Employers Award – City of Glasgow College
To find out more about each session or book your place, please visit aoc-create.co.uk.