- 'My heart breaks for our education system. But mostly it breaks for the ...
- Teacher training to last an extra year under 'strengthened' QTS proposals
- GCSE content 'unmanageable', say majority of history teachers
- Reception classes should be reserved for the best teachers, says study
- Exams watchdog admits that THAT semi-colon question 'didn't function' #s...
- Ofsted appoints 'conservative teacher' as curriculum lead
- ‘If you want children to learn to spell, teach them spelling – not phonics’
- 'Teachers can only ever have a small impact on their students' results –...
- Ofsted apologises for mistakenly naming schools on list of underachievers
- More than 500 primary schools below floor target