Here is your weekly round-up of the guides and advice that Tes has published this week.
Teaching during the coronavirus lockdown:
- 74 free online learning resources.
- Leading teacher and education writer Mark Enser offers a five-point model for delivering online learning.
- 7 tips for using online teaching tool Purple Mash.
- 6 tips for using ClassDojo.
- 6 things for teachers to remember, according to online learning experts.
- 5 tips for using online learning tool SeeSaw.
- We also have the below podcast (you also find it by typing 'Tes - the education podcast' into your podcast platform):
For those with a subscription to the magazine:
- A comprehensive review of what you need to know to teach online.
- Why you need to know more about threat perception.
- How far should you be differentiating your lessons?
- How to help your pupils to become better creative writers.
- Why if we want an excellent curriculum, we should ask every department: what is your subject for?
- Why school start times should not be adjusted to accommodate teenage sleep patterns.
- 7 ways to support student mental health.
- 4 tips to ensure that your communications with remote staff do not cause stress.
- 5 tips to help students reduce screen time.
- 3 simple ways teachers can support each other.
- 4 ways to ensure that SEND student mental health is supported.
- 4 ways to maintain pastoral support.