Tes Quiz: 16 July 2021
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- Which Scandinavian country issued Europe’s first real banknote?
- Which spacecraft was launched on 16 July 1969?
- What name features in the titles of songs by The Rolling Stones, Kenny Rogers and Kaiser Chiefs?
- Born 16 July 1958, Riverdance choreographer Michael Flatley was born in which country?
- A dermatologist specialises in treating which organ of the human body?
- Famed for its white Lipizzaner horses, the Spanish Riding School is situated in which European capital city?
- Which animals are featured playing poker in an 1894 painting by Cassius Marcellus Coolidge?
- What distance do ...