Tes Quiz: 21 May 2021
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- Who landed near Derry, Northern Ireland, on 21 May 1932 to become the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic?
- Which golfer won the 2021 Masters?
- Anthony Hopkins won the 2021 Academy Award for Best Actor for his role in which film?
- In a flame test, what primary colour flame is produced by the element sodium?
- In Korean cuisine, what is a side dish of fermented vegetables called?
- The Canary Islands take their name from which animal?
- Who wrote the novel The Railway Children?
- Who composed a suite of short pieces for small orchestra called Water Music?
- How many pairs of ribs ...