Are you a school leader or ICT lead?
Then don’t miss a brand new series of free one-day CPD-accredited EdTech training roadshows sponsored by Tes - coming to an area near you this academic year.
Facilitated by BESA on behalf of the Department for Education, the roadshows begin in Rotherham on 29 November 2018, ending on 13 June 2019 in Royal Berkshire, Reading.
The roadshow’s focus is on ‘best-practice’ CPD and is led by teachers and school leaders. It’s inspired by Education Secretary Damian Hinds’ recent challenge to the tech industry to help school leaders and ICT Leads access technologies that’ve been proven to work well by other teachers.
There are eight events in total, each featuring:
- peer-to-peer panel discussions on curriculum and assessment
- panel discussions with teachers and leaders who’ve looked to incorporate technology into their schools and classrooms
- facilitated conversations with a focus on best-practice and lessons learned
To help share innovations and proven technology during the roadshows, the events will also feature ‘demonstrator classrooms’. These will showcase some of the ways teachers can harness the power of innovative digital resources and technologies to support their teaching and learning in the classroom.
To reserve your free seat(s) at one – or more – of the upcoming CPD regional roadshows, please register here.
Full itinerary of roadshows is as follows:
- 29 November 2018, New York Stadium, Rotherham
- 18 January 2019, Newcastle Racecourse, Newcastle
- 08 February 2019, Fitzwilliam College, Cambridge
- 14 March 2019, Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester
- 22 March 2019, Heart of England, Coventry
- 25 April 2019, Kent Event Centre, Maidstone
- 06 June 2019, Marriott City Hotel, Bristol
- 13 June 2019, Royal Berkshire, Reading