Our product team are always working behind the scenes to develop our current products and create new ones so we can provide you with real solutions to help your school thrive.
Just in case you missed it, what happened in November:
MAT dashboard on Tes Portal
The MAT dashboard makes it easier for Multi Academy Trusts with centralised recruitment to have visibility over all of the schools within their groups, all the live jobs posted by schools within the group and all applications received by schools within the group.
The dashboard gives MATs the ability to:
- See total count of schools, live jobs, and applications on the dashboard
- Search for schools, specific jobs, or specific applications within a group
- Identify candidates that have applied to multiple jobs posted by schools within the group
- Filter applicants by applicant status e.g. shortlisted, interview etc.
- See jobs due to expire that have not received any application
Tes vacancies on your school’s website – now live!
Did you know that all schools that advertise through us have access to a career site in Tes Portal? It's a page which you can customise, with both text and images, to promote and sell your school. This information is often important to teachers when they make decisions about where to work.
If you’ve a Recruitment Subscription, you’ll now be able to show all your job vacancies which are live on tes.com on your own school’s website, including the functionality to search jobs.
This feature saves you time and effort getting your advert to teachers who may be interested in applying to the role. It also means that you can easily adopt our online application form, which not only typically gets you three-times more applicants per role, but also means you can make use of the features of our Applicant Tracking System (ATS), including shortlisting and reference requests features.
What’s coming in December:
MATs supply manager
This feature helps MATs or school groups to better understand and see what supply teachers’ schools are booking. You can use the tool to better workforce plan as you’ll be able to click through to see in detail what each school has requested.
You be able to see:
- Why they needed supply cover
- How many agencies a school is using
- How many requests they’re making
- How many days of supply they’re booking
- How much they’re spending on supply
Future feature: you’ll be able to track data based on a particular job title so you can see how much supply cover has cost you for that role and why the supply cover was needed.
Improvements to the job advert booking form
We’re updating our job advert booking form in Tes Portal. This will create a better user experience and include validation to reduce errors on adverts submitted.