Get schoolwide access toTes magazine
A Tes magazine institutional subscription ensures that all your teaching staff have access to the latest research, teacher innovation and insight.
From exclusive interviews and features to the latest classroom techniques, we’re here to help guide your staff at every stage of their career. Whether it’s advice for NQTs, professional development insights or tips for aspiring leaders, we provide your teaching staff with the relevant CPD material they need to flourish in their role.
Teachers can simply register and log in using their school or organisation email address to enjoy unrestricted access to all Tes magazine, both on our website and via our app.
How it helps your teachers:
- Unrestricted access to exclusive magazine content via tes.com.
- Full access to the Tes app, where user can browse the latest issues of Tes, Tes Scotland and our special FE edition.
- Full access to Tes magazine audio editions.
- Access to an extensive online library of back issues and CPD material.
How it helps your school:
- Industry experts provide insights into some of the key topics faced by leaders today.
- Meet all the key areas in education - Planning and feedback, curriculum design and delivery, behaviour management and pastoral care.
- Two print copies of Tes magazine delivered each week*.
- From NQTs to senior managers, Tes provides the essential weekly intelligence for every educator to flourish. It's the perfect package for leading educational organisations.
I think that the practitioner written items are useful and engaging. The meatier pieces written by journalists with research work well. I also enjoy pieces by serving teachers and leaders - they provide an authentic voice and real-life examples.
*Print copies of Tes magazine only available to UK customers.