This pack contains 17 templates for creating your own worksheets, for use in lessons, for testing, or for homework. You can use them with any level – your choice of vocabulary and tenses will determine the level.
The example unit would be perfect for anyone interested in the topic of teeth, health or the dentist.
• This pack also includes a sample set of finished worksheets (with answers) on the topic of “Dentist”. The level is pre-intermediate to intermediate.
• You don’t need to create all the worksheets for a given topic; simply choose the ones you need. The worksheets are in four categories: vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation, and speaking & listening. Of course, you can also adapt the worksheets and include your own activities and categories.
• Remember, as the teacher, you should know the answers to the worksheets! By thinking about the answers and researching what you do not know, your teaching skills will improve.
• The worksheets practise concepts and skills that are fundamental to the You Are The Course Book method of teaching, for example: discussion words, spelling statements, tense conversion, idioms, word stress, sentence stress, collocations, connected speech, discussion, and so on.
• In keeping with the YATCB method, why not encourage your students to make their own activities based on these worksheets – then swap them with one another, or give them to other classes.
��� You can write on the blank worksheets then photocopy them for your students, or create your own templates modelled on these worksheets