Are you teaching your class about newspapers? Are you looking for an activity to share with your class over the School Holidays? Then this ‘Explorer Newspaper’ activity pack is the perfect resource for you. Packed with fun activities for children to complete and build their very own newspaper issue!
This resource is also great for use by parents for home-schooling. 10 different activities make up this free activity pack, spanning topics from Interviewing to debating.
What do children cover in the pack?
• Activity 1 - Design their own cover page to stand out from the crowd!
• Activity 2- ‘The star interview’ putting their interviewing skills to the test.
• Activity 3 - ‘The comic book adventure’ complete their very own comic strip to entertain their readers.
• Activity 4 – ‘The big debate’ Making for and against statements on the topic or ‘Are screens good or bad for us?’
• Activity 5 - ‘Around the world’ Share facts about a selection of countries from around the world with their readers.
• Activity 6 – ‘Agony aunt’ Create their own agony aunt column giving advice to readers.
• Activity 7 – ‘Design your own football kit’ To celebrate the upcoming 2022 FIFA women’s world cup.
• Activity 8 – ‘Recipe master’ Children share a recipe for their favourite food or a dish they have cooked recently.
• Activity 9 - ‘Games corner’ Sudoku, crossword and word wheel challenges to put their brains to the test.
• Activity 10 – ‘Your home activities’ Sharing stories and pictures about what their family have been up to recently and what they loved the most.
Do check out our other fun resources available on our TES shop or head to www.explorelearning.co.uk to find out more about our mission to nurture fearless learners.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have downloaded this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.