Zinc Reading Labs is offering free use of our online literacy tools through the end of the school year (July 15, 2020). We offer gamified vocabulary, close reading instruction, authentic leveled texts, and placement tests for 6th-12th graders (~12 to 18 year olds). Our three and six-week self-paced Reading Sprints are especially well suited to distance learning.
Explore more with the links below.
- Watch a ~2 min. Zinc overview video at https://wi.st/2UxppGC
- Sample an excerpt of one of our interactive close reading lessons at http://bit.ly/2PLkqew
- Browse our authentic texts, which we update every week, at http://bit.ly/2wtc4Ud (All texts are accompanied by standards-aligned self-grading quizzes.)
- Try our vocabulary games at http://bit.ly/2Ohsd3z
- Learn more about our technical requirements at http://bit.ly/3do85JU
- Learn more about our “predictions” test-prep strategy embedded in our article quizzes t https://wi.st/37fn0mC
- Explore Zinc’s website at www.zinclearninglabs.com
- To sign up for access, complete the form at http://bit.ly/2x5vHSN
Email email@example.com with questions.