Having never used Quiz Quiz Trade cards before, I did a quick HOW TO Google search today, modified the layout slightly and made my first ever (simple) resource! It’s targeted at year 7 German to go with Stimmt 1 Kapitel 3 for questioning and speaking.
There is an Excel and Word Document available in case you need to edit or add more easily.
- Print the document and slice along each row (might need to duplicate for a bigger class)
- Give one each to students and ask them to fold the German section over.
- Students walk around and say the question to another student in TL (with or without looking at questions for differentiation)
- If the partner doesn’t understand they can ask for the question to be repeated/the German version to be shown/the English version to be shown, but they must answer in German as best as they can.
- If the person asking the questions believes they have replied correctly, repeat step 3 and 4 with the other person asking their question.
- If this partner answers correctly, swap cards physically over, move around and repeat steps 3-5 with someone else.
Feel free to modify and use however you like. This is just how I’m using it.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
Superb for learning through games.
Thank you very much for your positive feedback!
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.