Kung Fu Panda 3 is an epic journey about “You becoming you!” and is an underrated educational movie. Students quickly identify with and fall in love with the Po, the main character, and can learn the lessons of self-confidence and determination that he does throughout the movie. Journey through the movie as a class, pause at the designated times, and then discuss 12 high-level short answer and essay questions in this 4 page PDF movie guide.
**This product .zip file includes:**
* A student movie guide, PDF print version (4 pages)
* A student movie guide, PDF digital fillable form version (4 pages)
*An answer key is included with this movie guide, however many answers will vary as students are encouraged to construct their own meaning from the characters' dialogue and behavior. See the preview for samples.
*A Google Forms Version of the Movie Guide
*CCSS alignment indicating standards met, PDF (1 page - see also preview image)
**CCSS Note: I’ve taken the liberty of aligning certain reading standards with the act of consuming content via the movie instead. Although students aren’t reading they are asked to perform the same cognitive functions on the content that they consumed from the movie.
**Distance Learning Tips:
* Distribute the digital PDF file or the google forms version to each student
* Use the screen sharing tool on your group call software to play the movie
* Pause the movie at each question to give students time to write/discuss
Is this movie guide worth it? Download two of my movie guides for free below:
* [Trolls World Tour (PG - 2020)](https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/trolls-world-tour-free-movie-guide-questions-worksheet-pg-2020-12293256)
* [Onward by Disney (PG - 2020)](https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/onward-free-movie-guide-questions-worksheet-pg-2020-12290082)
* [The Lightning Thief](https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/percy-jackson-and-the-olympians-the-lightning-thief-movie-viewing-guide-pg-2010-11752241)
Your feedback, ratings, likes and follows are appreciated:
[* Pinterest - TeacherTravis](https://www.pinterest.com/teachertrav/)
[* Instagram - Teachers Travis](https://www.instagram.com/teachertravis/)
[* Facebook - K12MovieGuides](https://www.facebook.com/k12movieguides/)
[* Twitter - K12MovieGuides](https://twitter.com/k12movieguides)
[* Blog & Website - K12MovieGuides](http://k12movieguides.com/)