This lesson plan takes students on a journey to:
- discover the origin of the universe
- hunt for facts and stories about the Big Bang theory
- write a story or draw a picture about the origin of the universe
- discover what particles are and how we study them
- discover the remarkable beauty of the universe
- explore if we really are alone
Designed for students to explore independently at their own pace. It can also be used by parents and teachers, to direct learning on a 1-2-1 basis and in a classroom or group setting.
The lesson plan is designed for use on a computer or tablet and there are lots of links to online content, so there is no need to print.
It is suitable for anyone, but we recommend it for ages 11 to 14.
There are 3 Chapters:
1 - The Big Bang (duration approx 45 minutes)
2 - All About Particles (45 minutes)
3 - Extra Discovery (45 minutes)
This lesson plan was created in association with Lexicon Learning
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have downloaded this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.