Upper case letters moved so they in line with their lower case equivalent. Handwriting lines added over letters. Punctuation moved to its own box.
Designed to be printed double-sided.
One side contains:
- Year 1 Exception words grouped into those with similar spelling patterns where possible.
- Lower case and upper case letters on handwriting lines.
- ‘bed’ pictures to support children who reverse b’s and d’s.
- Examples of common -s and -es plurals.
- Examples of common -ed and -ing verbs.
- Examples of common -er nouns.
- Examples of common -er and -est adjectives.
- Examples of common un- words.
- Examples of some common compound words.
The other side contains graphemes grouped according to their phoneme.
We may produce a Year 2 version depending on popularity.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.