Upper case letters moved so they in line with their lower case equivalent. Handwriting lines added over letters. Punctuation moved to its own box.
Designed to be printed double-sided.
One side contains:
- Year 1 Exception words grouped into those with similar spelling patterns where possible.
- Lower case and upper case letters on handwriting lines.
- ‘bed’ pictures to support children who reverse b’s and d’s.
- Examples of common -s and -es plurals.
- Examples of common -ed and -ing verbs.
- Examples of common -er nouns.
- Examples of common -er and -est adjectives.
- Examples of common un- words.
- Examples of some common compound words.
The other side contains graphemes grouped according to their phoneme.
We may produce a Year 2 version depending on popularity.