We use the personal information we collect from your child to:
- register him or her with the Tes Teach Site;
- authenticate his or her identity;
- track his or her performance in lessons and other activities;
- respond to your or your child’s inquiries and requests;
- provide the services requested through the Tes Teach Site; and
- seek verifiable parental consent or provide parental notice in accordance with COPPA.
We use the information we collect automatically through technology (see Automatic Information Collection and Tracking) and other non-personal information we collect to improve the Tes Teach Site and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store login details for the Tes Teach Site;
- store details about the child’s preferences to improve our targeting and enhance the child’s journey through the Tes Teach Site;
- temporarily store input information in any of our calculators, tools, illustrations, and demonstrations; and
- otherwise help improve the Tes Teach Site.
We do not share, sell, rent, or transfer children’s personal information other than as described in this section.
We may disclose aggregated information about many of our users, including any information that does not identify any individual or device. In addition, we may disclosechildren’s personal information:
To third parties we use to support the internal operations of the Tes Teach Site and who are bound by contractual or other obligations to use the information only for such purpose and to keep the information confidential.
- If we are required to do so by law or legal process, such as to comply with any court order or subpoena or to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Tes Global Limited, its affiliates, its and their customers, or others, including to:
- protect the safety of a child;
- protect the safety and security of the Tes Teach Site; or
- enable us to take precautions against liability.
- To law enforcement agencies or for an investigation related to public safety.
In addition, if Tes Global Limited, or any of its affiliates, is involved in a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of such company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding or event, we may transfer the personal information we have collected or maintain to the buyer or other successor.