Pendle Vale College
Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Pendle Vale College
• Each person equally as an individual who is entitled to be treated with respect at all times.
• The particular abilities, needs and hopes of all at our college.
• The social, ethnic and religious diversity of the college which we will celebrate.
• The contribution that every member of the college can make.
• Working in partnership with the community, parents and support services.
• A belief that Pendle Vale College can enrich and enhance our quality of life and our personal development.
Pendle Vale College is part of ‘Education Pendle’. This means that we will work closely with all other schools in the area to ensure that the maximum opportunities are offered to our students. All High Schools in Pendle are aiming to achieve different Specialisms and this will improve the curriculum available.
In addition we will continue to work very closely with Nelson and Colne College – students from Pendle Vale will use the facilities and teaching staff in order to widen their opportunities.