WHY USE A KNOWLEDGE RATING SCALE (KRS)?
- It’s a great way to introduce new VOCABULARY at the start of a lesson or unit of work.
- It’s a great way to assess your student’s knowledge of vocabulary.
- It’s a great way to identify your learning groups for a lesson or unit of work.
- Just type in (or get the children to write) the vocabulary you want them to learn. The example shown is for a ‘Moving and Growing’ topic in science.
- Ask the children to complete the table indicating the following:
- I have seen or heard of this word
- I can say this word
- I can tell you what this word means
- I can use this word in a sentence
- I don’t know this word
- Children who tick the last box indicating, ‘I don’t know this word’ can become your focus group.
- Fully editable
Get this resource as part of a bundle and save up to 50%
A bundle is a package of resources grouped together to teach a particular topic, or a series of lessons, in one place.
Great for vocabulary exposure.
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.