- A basic summary of the elements taken from the Pearson Support Guide, to be used as a starting point for students revising.
- Some wider listening ideas for Berlioz ‘Symphonie Fantastique’ In the Edexcel Music A Level Listening and Appraising section with points you can mention about in an essay. This can be used as a poster or handouts for your students.
- A powerpoint in 2 formats: pptx and pdf for the complete teaching of the set work. Uses notes from the Pearson support guide, wider listening ideas, homework tasks and Youtube videos.
- Vocabulary sheet with key words for the set work.
- Vocabulary sheet for students to fill in definitions.
- Vocabulary sheet with definitions of key words.
About this resource
Report a problem