You will receive a test with answer key and review questions with answer key in PDF format.
This item is included in a Biome and Aquatic Ecosystem Bundle for a 20% discount
- 35 questions
- Includes multiple choice, matching, true/false, and short answer
The review questions cover all of the material on the test:
- Compare coniferous and deciduous trees.
- What are the primary characteristics of an estuary?
- What is permafrost and which biome do you find it?
- What are the 4 layers of tropical rainforests?
- What is the main difference in prairies, steppes, and pampas?
- What is the salinity of marine and freshwater?
- Which biome is found on all continents except Antarctica?
- What are the 3 types of temperate grasslands?
- Which desert biome is the coldest?
- What is brackish water?
- What are the main freshwater ecosystems?
- What determines the type of forest?
- What are the main tundra biomes? What are the characteristics of the tundra biomes?
- What are the characteristics of a tropical rainforest?
- What are the zones found within the oceanic zone from the surface to the deepest trenches?
- What do the plants in the desert need to conserve water?
- What are the main marine ecosystems?
- What is a diurnal temperature range and which biome do you see this range?
- What is the benthic zone?
- What do the organisms found in the intertidal zone of the ocean need to adapt to?
- What is the difference in weather and climate?
- What type of plants do you typically find in a desert? How do plants adapt to the desert?
- What is salinity?
- What type of animals do you find in grasslands?
- What are the headwaters and mouths of streams and rivers?
- What are the 2 main characteristics of a biome?
- Do forests have a high or low biodiversity?
- What are the 2 main types of grasslands?
- What are some of the characteristics of a coral reef?