This resource includes an English and Spanish version of Constitution Day. These are perfect for your bilingual or dual language classrooms and schools!
Are you looking for a different an engaging activity to teach and celebrate Constitution Day? This resource is PERFECT to get into the spirit! Some of the concepts in the Constitution can be challenging for our young learners. So, I have created materials that help teach the basic principles of the Constitution.
These activities are PERFECT to teach young students about the Constitution quickly and easily in a way that they can enjoy and understand.
The two resources I am including in this bundle are sold separately. Below is the list of what you will receive. You can click on each link to read a detailed description of each product.
This resource includes:
- Page 1: Constitution Main Facts (English and Spanish Version)
- Page 2: Constitution Framers V.I.P (English and Spanish Version)
- Page 3: Constitution Branches (English and Spanish Version)
- Page 4: What do you know about the Constitution…(English and Spanish Version)
- Page 5: My Classroom “Constitution” (English and Spanish Version)
Happy Constitution Day!