A lesson to deliver on Citizenship/PSHE/SMSC topics covering business and how to develop as an entrepreneur
Lesson Objective: How to plan and build a business to help improve people’s lives in the future and the years to come.
Three learning questions covered:
- What is a SOCIAL ENTERPPRISE?
- What is an ENTREPENEUR?
- HOW DO PEOPLE SET UP A BUSINESS?
This lesson includes:
- a PowerPoint presentation
- a youtube link to show a short but inspiring clip of Dragon’s Den
- Worksheet for pupils to complete
Hope this resource is useful as my pupils in KS3 have really enjoyed this session and gained an insight in how to develop their ideas into beneficial goals to help others.
Please leave feedback so that I can benefit from your ideas too. Thank you.