Free Easter Story curriculum-based resource pack for EYFS, KS1 & KS2, full of classroom activities for all year groups and an assembly story for the whole school.
Each year group has a separate lesson plan (differentiated for ability levels), teaching resource, PowerPoint and model texts. Written by teachers, for teachers.
The full resource pack features:
- EYFS - Sequencing the Easter Story
- Year 1 - Storyboard retelling the Easter Story using simple sentences
- Year 2 - Storyboard retelling the Easter Story with more complex sentences
- Year 3 - Understanding why Palm Sunday is important to Christians
- Year 4 - Diary entry from a character perspective (Mary Magdalene)
- Year 5 - Diary entry from a character perspective (Mary Magdalene)
- Year 6 - Newspaper report about the Easter Story
- Whole school assembly PowerPoint
Stories for Schools
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have downloaded this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.