End of Term Human Rights and Football Activity Pack Product Code: CIT/C8/AP/04
15 PAGE pack of classroom-ready activities will enthuse and engage students.
Suitable for KS2, KS3 and KS4 students to explore the topic of Human Rights through a wide range of fun, engaging and, meaningful activities.
This booklet has been created by a dedicated team of experts and will allow competition, peer reflection and SMSC.
It can be used to teach the topic of Human Rights Abuses and parts of this resource link to upcoming World Cusp, through a range of stimulating exercises, encouraging discussion and liven up lessons through structured engagement between students.
This Booklet Contains:
- o Human Rights History Reading Information Sheet
- o Topical debates of issues surrounding the World Cup
- o Various thought-provoking challenges
- o Campaign Activities
- o 11 pages of ready-to-use student worksheets designed to be written on
- o A wide range of activities, to suit all types of learners.
- o Minimal preparation required – Just print and go!
- o Discussion activities included in with every case study, challenging your most able students
Can be used for a unit of work based on Human Rights
This resource aims to get your students to explore more of the politics and moral issues surrounding nations and the impact that hosting the World Cup has upon them.
This resource will engage, educate and motivate your students – fantastic for quick and easy planning!
You may also want to check out other popular resources provided for by the UK’s No.1 Seller of GCSE Citizenship Resources.
Teaching & Revision OCR GCSE Resources Jumbo Pack - The Constitution
Teaching & Revision OCR GCSE Resources Jumbo Pack - Politics Beyond the UK
Teaching & Revision OCR GCSE Resources Jumbo Pack - The Economy finance & Money
Teaching & Revision OCR GCSE Resources Jumbo Pack - National, Local, Regional and Devolved Governments