Energy Drinks, sugar and Caffeine . A one hour lesson focusing on the health and behavioural problems caused by energy drinks, caffeine consumption and high sugar content. PSHE 2020 (Life Skills & Wellbeing) Lesson Pack.
Pathway: 7 Theme: Staying Safe Online and Offline Unit: Staying Safe Online and Offline
To understand how much sugar and caffeine are in a range of drinks
To explore the health risks associated with energy drinks
To understand the importance of making healthy life choices
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: RSE/C8/LS/88