12 HOURS UNIT (more just added!)- Bank Accounts, Tax, Debt, Budgeting! 50x resources in 12 lesson packs. Well differentiated to three challenge levels - all hour hong powerpoints come with clear LOs, starters, plenaries, accompanying clips and worksheets.
Made by experienced Head of PSHE and Citizenship and suitable for KS3/4.
1. Income and Expenditure Introduction- credit and debit
2. Budgeting - being financially savvy and keeping to a personal budget
3. Payslips, tax and national insurance.
4. Public money - how it's spent nationally and locally.
5. Saving, investing and pensions - how to plan for a secure financial future.
6. Personal finance and debt- managing your finances sensibly.
7. Financial products- debit cards, loans, credit cards, bank accounts, what are they for and how do we use them.
9. Money Laundering - what is it and why shouldn't we do it.
10. Financial Products, loans, avings and management.
11. Independent living - with a focus on being financially literate and self-sufficient.
12. What are payday loans and why are these so risky?
Variety of different level tasks for MA,LA or Core
ALSO - Leave me a review and I'll send you a resource of your choice for free.
Differentiated to 3 levels or 4 levels where possible
Designed to fit Ofsted criteria for' Good' or above
Credit to BBC for clip and links
Many more inexpensive and free resources for PSHE, Citizenship 9-1 and Religious Education at my shop: [EC_Resources
Leave me a review and pick any other resource for free :)](https://www.tes.com/teaching-resources/shop/EC_Resources)