Activity/game designed to help students explore nutritional information of common foods and using food label formats.
- shuffle and deal.
- Player hold cards so only they can see their top card.
- First player picks a category from the top card (e.g. Energy, 1023kJ)
- Other players read out the value from the same category on their cards.
- The one with the highest value (or best if you’re looking at healthy diets) wins
- That player takes all the cards just used, and puts them with their own at the bottom of their pile.
- The winning player then reads out the value from a category on their next card.
- of which saturates